Ok Ladies, time to get some girl time again, leave the husband's and kids at home and join me next Sunday morning for an easy 2 mile loop around Wales preseve. This has become one of my favorites hikes in the area. We will leave the trail head at 9:10am.
The trail is located on Spring Hill Rd in Sharon. There is a large wooden sign that says Wales Preserve.
- From the intersection of 101 West and 202, take Route 202 South from Peterborough for a distance of 1.3 miles.
- Turn left on Sharon Road (across from Clark's GM Dealer).
- Travel 2.85 miles; main road bends to left, and Spring Hill Road (paved road) is straight ahead.
- Travel 0.5 mile along Spring Hill Road to the preserve on the right.
- Please park along the road.